Total Training for
Adobe Flash Professional CS6
|Product Specs||Course Outline||Sample Training|
|All-Access Online Subscriptions|
|Online Course - 1 Year||$49.99|
Windows & MAC OS
Beginner to Intermediate
Description: Total Training for Adobe Flash Professional CS6 - Essentials will teach you how to use this powerful authoring tool to create immersive, interactive animations and multimedia content.
Adobe Education Leader and instructor Debbie Keller will will help you master the basics of animation and gain confidence in your Flash CS6 skills. You'll explore the interface and multimedia tools, learn how to create robust and compelling interactive experiences, and discover how to publish your content.
Specific lessons include working with symbols and the drawing and shape tools, importing and editing graphics, creating text, adding controls to video using ActionScript, using Adobe Media Encoder and code snippets, and exporting your Flash documents.
By the time you have completed Total Training for Adobe Flash CS6 Professional - Essentials you will have the knowledge and tools to confidently use Flash CS6 to create your own rich media content and publish it. You will also be prepared to take the ACA Rich Media Communication exam.
- Advanced typography with Text Layout Framework text.
- Using the Code Snippets panel to add ActionScript to a project to create interactivity.
- The difference between the 3 different types of Symbols.
- Animating with Inverse Kinematics.
- The different between Drawing Mode and Object Drawing Mode.
- How to animate a Movie Clip and embed an animation inside the same Movie Clip.
- Adding basic ActionScript with the Snippets panel to add interactivity to a Flash Project.
- Publishing content with the Publish Settings dialog box.
- New Documents & Setting Document Properties
- Touring the Interface
- Using Guides & Rulers
- Drawing Shapes in Flash
- Drawing with Primitive Tools
- Comparing Merge Drawing Mode vs. Object Drawing Mode
- Modifying Shapes with the Direct Selection Tool & Subselection Tool
- Using the Deco Tool
- Using Gradients & Mixing Colors
- Understanding the Characteristics of Symbols
- Creating & Editing Symbols
- Exploring Button States & the Button Library
- Importing Bitmap Graphics & Basic Shape Modifications
- Importing & Working with Vector Objects
- Importing an Illustrator File into Flash
- Importing a Photoshop File into Flash
- Selecting Text & Other Basic Techniques
- Modifying Text Properties
- Breaking Text Apart & Converting Text to Shapes
- Working with TLF Text
- Timeline Basics & Using Layers
- Animating Text with Shape Tweens & Creating Frames & Keyframes
- Creating a Frame-by-Frame Animation & Onion Skin Part 1
- Creating a Frame-by-Frame Animation & Onion Skin Part 2
- Using Motion Tweens & Creating a Motion Tween along a Path
- Working with the Motion Editor
- Using Inverse Kinematics
- Importing & Transcoding Video
- Setting Import Options & Choosing a Player Skin
- Using Adobe Media Encoder to Create Cue Points
- Using Code Snippets & Adding Actions to Buttons
- Adding Sounds to Button States
- Setting Accessibility Options
- Overview of Flash Publish Settings
- Simulating a Download & Exporting a Movie
New Documents & Setting Document Properties