Total Training for
Microsoft® ASP.NET® 2.0: Building Web Applications (bundle)
|Product Specs||Included Training Courses||Sample Training|
Note: DVD Format Not Compatible with MAC OS X Lion/Mountain Lion or later
Beginner to Intermediate
Description: This two part series is perfect for learning one of the hottest tools for building powerful, dynamic web applications. Set 1 helps you get up to speed with the program and Set 2 guides you to mastery level.
Note: The source code within this training is implemented in visual C#
Included in the bundle:
Set 1 Training Highlights
- Learn how to efficiently layout, develop, and maintain standards-based websites that are scalable, secure, and stable.
- Get up to speed quickly with how to develop ASP.NET Web Applications using C# and Visual Studio 2005.
- Take full advantage of the rich set of ASP.NET 2.0 controls and the extensive .NET Framework class library.
- Learn how to create reusable components to encapsulate the UI layout, logic, and data access code in your Web applications.
Set 2 Training Highlights
- Learn how to create consistent and standardized user interfaces by using master pages, themes, and style sheets in ASP.NET 2.0.
- Understand how to create new Web controls, portals, and WebParts within a site to allow for faster and more efficient site application development.
- Manage state effectively by using view state, query strings, cookies, and session state for a clean flow of interactive sites.
- Discover how to use ADO.NET to create data access components for a better framework that can access almost any data source.
- Refine your skillset to ensure that your next web application is not slow and clunky, but rather takes on a more modern and efficient feel.
ASP.net - Preparing to Use ASP.NET